Wednesday, August 8, 2007

In which Cassie "reinvents" knitting.

In recent Cassie news...

The bastardized Razor Cami was finished two week ago or so. I'm waiting for a spare moment in which I can steal my brother for an impromptu photoshoot.

Icarus is bugging me. Again. We'll put that baby away a bit more while I decide what to do with it.

I'm starting to design my first sweater! It's utilizing the Wheel Web motif from Barbara Walker's third treasury. For my design, I was going to try to reverse the wheel web so that it would work...flipped around. Or whatever. I thought it would be simple. Just read the directions backwards! Knit the last row first, etc.

I can tell you first hand that it does not work. (No duh, right?)


Especially when it should look like this:


Yeah....

stay tuned for more sweater fun! :D

No comments: